Archaeological Area + Archaeological Museum + Bandini Museum
Discounted fee: € 8,00
*Family: € 24,00
Archaeological Area + Archaeological Museum
Discounted fee: € 6,00
*Family: € 20,00
Discounted fee: € 5,00
Discounted fee: € 3,00
The Multimedia guide for the Archaeological Area and the Archaeological Museum, available only by providing and leaving a valid ID document at the ticket office, is included in the price of the tickets.
* Family: max 2 adults and 4 children under 18 years old.
- Visitors aged between 7 and 18 years old (showing a valid identification);
- Groups over 10 people (min 10 persons and max 2 accompanying persons);
- University students (showing a valid university card).
- Primary, middle and high schools
€ 3,00 each student;
- Groups over 10 children
€ 3 each child;
- FAI members (showing valid FAI card)
- Upon agreement, tourist agencies, associations, institutions, territory and sustainable mobility promoters, regulars of the Fiesole hiking network (with credentials)
- Residents in Fiesole (showing a valid identification document);
- Public schools of Fiesole;
- Children under 6 years old;
- Disabled people and their carer (max 1);
- Journalists (showing valid badge and valid identification);
- ICOM members (showing valid badge and valid identification);
- Couriers with groups (max 2 each group);
- Tourist guides with italian badge (showing it).
We accept FIRENZE CARD.
Information on www.firenzecard.it.
Booking is necessary ONLY for groups asking for a Guided tour.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
Wire transfer (non-refundable):
IT 68Y0306937842000100046006 - to Servizio Tesoreria del Comune di Fiesole
Swift: BCITITMM (for international transfers, in Euro or other currency).
We suggest to indicate the date of your visit.
The wire transfer must reach us necessarily before the ticket emission. Therefore, we raccomend to:
- make the wire transfer at least 5 working days beforeyour visit;
- send an email to the ticket office (so we can check with our bank).
To request an invoice, you need to fill in this form and deliver it to the Ticket office at least 5 working days before the date of your visit.
Invoices over € 77,47 require an additional € 2 fee ("imposta di bollo" - art. 10, Dpr. n. 633/72).
Non-compliance with the aforementioned terms and conditions will result in no invoice being issued.
In case of payment by bank transfer, the bank transfer receipt must be attached to the form.